The Parker House, located at 16A River Street, is a residential home for 8 special population residents. It was purchased by the housing authority and originally was used as the Senior Center. With state funding, BHA took over ownership and converted the second floor into 8 single bedrooms.
The house is included in the Billerica Historic Commission and has stood proudly since the late 1800's. This BHA owned home is managed by the state Department of Developmental Services (DDS).